Mar. 7th, 2015
- Fri, 19:38: The new #Robocop is a good movie. It's got its flaws, but it *is* entertaining.
- Fri, 19:38: There are so many ethical ramifactions to what they did to him. Like holy crap, he's a pair of lungs and a heart in a box. #Robocop
- Fri, 19:39: Unlike the original, #Robocop2014 has him be completely coherent. He knows who he is. He's able to talk to his wife and child.
- Fri, 19:40: She's right there promising that she loves him and it can be like before. How can he turn away from that? #Robocop #somuchmeta
- Fri, 19:42: The doctor-character is really a kindly man of weak morals. He feels bad, but he's always overruled by the others. #Robocop
- Fri, 19:55: Robocop is based on a manga comic. The first movie series had the outfits be like mecha-cop uniforms. The new movie is more tactical.
- Fri, 20:00: This is literally the origin story of a series involving various cyborg police. #Robocop2014
- Fri, 20:01: How long can your organs and brain be kept alive? #Robocop How long could you keep someone alive and mentally sound?
- Fri, 20:04: They take away his awareness of his family; his ability to *feel* They take a man, and they cut away everything that made him human #A2D
- Fri, 20:27: PROMPT: Robocop - 001 http://t.co/utmTZ6rSSD