- Sat, 12:14: That ZippySack seems like a good idea. You wouldn't buy one? If they weren't all goofy little kids' style, I'd get one.
- Sat, 23:58: We've got 2 heroes out there tonight. "Meet the Lady Who Ruined Dylann Roof's Chance at an Insanity Plea" http://t.co/U2XEgWayZi
- Sun, 01:05: I tossed together a quick pasta salad for Father's Day lunch tomorrow. It should go w/the chicken roasted w/potatoes and carrots
- Sun, 01:06: Salad: Garden rotini, cubed pepperjack and mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, banana peppers (rinsed), green beans, red onion, Italian dressing
- Sun, 01:08: I'm also serving tortilla chips and bean dip for the grazers. (Cooked beans mashed & mixed w/Ro-tel, topped w/shredded cheese and baked)
- Sun, 01:10: I hope there's enough food. We've been pretty cash strapped and I didn't have a chance to hit the grocery store.
- Sun, 01:29: "Believe in yourself." Uh, okay. Thanks. "Tuxedo Mask" https://t.co/o3lnHnsAQc via @YouTube
- Sun, 01:43: "Black Friday" by Harper Kingsley, a short story [Vereint Georges, pre-Darkstar] http://t.co/Mpqx6ZWGqr