- Tue, 15:03: Trying to wrap up this novel. It's harder than you'd think. Probably bc I have the attention span of a diuretic gnat.
- Tue, 18:01: RT @SuperheroFeed: "Marvel chose an indie director for Spider-Man lulz." -Marvel also chose an indie director for 'GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY…
- Tue, 18:03: "I don't mean to be racist but..." precedes to be super racist. Like whoa, that's a LOT of racism.
- Tue, 18:05: I'm not sure what to do when someone brings a bunch of racism into a conversation. Ignore it? Fake smile and gloss over it? Create a scene?
- Tue, 18:08: Being a social justice warrior is better done online. When you do it in person, you blow a situation up. And maybe get punched :/
- Tue, 18:10: Idk, I read an article about how when ppl are told they're wrong, the instinct is to fight back. Confrontation = aggression.
- Tue, 18:11: So being called a giant racist makes someone get their back up. They feel the need to defend from attack, making themself a bigger jerk.
- Tue, 18:13: Education and acceptance are a better way to change ppl than confrontation and attack. Once society as a whole changes, individuals follow.
- Tue, 18:33: "...found it doesn't violate our Community Standards." What kind of community is that? Geesh. https://t.co/jDU57gnxfv