- Tue, 14:28: Do you regain your mind-blown virginity if you don't experience a good blowing once and a while?
- Tue, 14:50: Ha! I'm not that desperate to be entertained. https://t.co/heQ6PcUDCk
- Tue, 14:55: It does look pretty darn good. Unless all the good bits are in the trailer #baitandswitch https://t.co/1jBSMRmkG0 https://t.co/xpTV0jxqm9
- Tue, 15:01: RT @HeatherSD_Lib: @AJemaineClement @HarperKingsley0 @amazon I loved "What We Do in the Shadows" - it's no Spinal Tap, but they can't all g…
- Tue, 15:01: Marty DiBergi: Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder? #SpinalTap
- Tue, 15:03: Another vote for "What We Do in the Shadows." I'm really wanting to see this movie https://t.co/SoT9XGYEPE
- Tue, 15:06: I don't think any of these people are ashamed. Like, *at all* https://t.co/sYatYxg5k2
- Tue, 15:24: "Why doesn't anyone want to share/love my YouTube video?" Bc it's fokking terrible. Keep your aspect ratio. Why is everything squished?
- Tue, 15:29: You're just minding your business, poking around the Internet, and the realization is forced on you: people are weird.
- Tue, 15:30: Not any of you guys, I'm sure. But like, *other* ppl on the Internet. Ones with video cameras and way too much time on their hands.
Aug. 5th, 2015
I must have a resting bitch face or something.
I was standing in line yesterday and the guy in front of us was taking too long. Rather than get all upset, I was just minding my business, maybe half-smiling so the guy didn't feel all judged and hurried.
The Kid looked at me and was like, "Why are you smiling?" So I stopped smiling.
Then when we were walking away, the Kid was like, "Why do you look so mad?"
I'm not mad! That's just my face.
Like seriously, there's something wrong with a man that hates women, old people, and children that much.
Jeb Bush: "I'm Not Sure We Need Half a Billion Dollars" for Womens Health - LINK: http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2015/08/
"It's Not Just Social Security Anymore. Jeb Bush Wants to Destroy Medicare Too. -- LINK: http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/
Do we need another rich white dude with oil interests using our country to make himself and his friends richer? I mean, there's such a thing as clear solar glass, hybrid cars, electric cars, and amazing medical science that I would really like to see universally available in my lifetime.
I'm tired of living in the stone age. I want to hop a space boat to Mars someday, bitches.